Web 2.0 Posts You May Have Missed on My New Blogs
This Web 2.0 For Small Biz blog has split into Web 2.0 Marketing for Small Business, on pegcorwin.com and How to Start A Social Network on howtostartasocialnetwork.com. I’d like to encourage you to check out new posts on those sites… and maybe subscribe to the new RSS feeds.
The latest post on Web 2.o Marketing for Small Business
- Adding Multiple Locations to Local Search Listings: Google, Bing and Yahoo
- ROI for Online Marketing: Which Online Marketing Techniques Should You Use?
- DIY Graphics for Your Blog or Social Media: Peggy Duncan and Peg Corwin Share Their Secrets
- Customer Power Through Social Media: Your Business Can’t Run and Hide in a Web 2.0 World
- Blogging Software From WordPress.org, WordPress.com, Blogger.com and TypePad.com — What’s the Difference?
- What Online Marketing Techniques Work Best? EMarketer Stats
Recent posts on How to Start A Social Network
- 5 Websites for Managing Online Communities and Social Networking Websites
- Loayza’s Online Business Models for Social Media Startups
- Compensation for Content: AP Moves to Charge for Article Titles and Hyperlinks
- Free: The Future of a Radical Price — Chris Anderson on Free as an Online Business Model
- Joost Expands Business Model Beyond Ads to Licensing
- Facebook Still Figuring Out Business Model
And thanks for your recent interest in Web 2.0 for Small Biz. Come on over and join me again on my new blogs.
– Peg Corwin