Next Steps in Facebook Business Basics Series — No. 6-10
Are you just setting up a Facebook business page, or do you have one already that you’d like to maximize? Last week, we covered page setup in the first 5 in this series of 15 posts on Facebook Business Basics. This week on Using Facebook for Business Marketing, we wrap up page creation with a discussion of custom pages, and focus on getting people to Like your page, getting fans.
6. Custom Landing Tab on Your Facebook Business Page Why might a business want to have a custom landing page? You might want to give visitors a big splashy welcome. It’s a best marketing practice to direct visitors to the tab with your current marketing message. Click here for more on custom tabs on a Facebook business page.
7. Business Page Fans Change to Likes for Your Page Instead of gathering more fans for your Facebook business page, you now want visitors to click the Like button. Why? Click here for getting more Fans, more Likes on your Facebook business page.
8. Get Likes on Facebook Business Page from Friends Use personal Facebook emails or the Suggest to Friends option to let friends know about your new Facebook business page and ask them to Like it. Click here for Likes from Friends on your Facebook Business page.
9. Get Likes on Facebook Business Page Using Emails Go through the address book in your email software and create either a group email and/or individual emails to tell your friends and acquaintances about your new Facebook business page. Maybe use the Tell a Friend option. Click here for Likes on your Facebook business page using emails.
10. Use Links to Get Likes for Your Facebook Business Page To get more Likes for your Facebook business page, add links to it from your website and other social media presences and profiles. Click here for using Links to get Likes on your Facebook business page.
Visit Using Facebook for Business Marketing to see all upcoming posts in the series Facebook Business Basics. Stay around for Facebook marketing tips, using examples of small businesses with Facebook business pages. You are invited to subscribe to posts by email on this other blog (see the right column on it) so that you don’t miss any.