Facebook Marketing Blog: New Links and Resources
I’d like to let you know about expanded new expanded pages on our Using Facebook for Business Marketing blog. But first, here’s the latest link to Facebook marketing posts from the web last week.
New Facebook Business Marketing Links
Find out if you get fewer clicks and conversions when you use scheduling software. Learn more about when to automate your posts and when not to. See a site that gives you a free assessment of how many local Fans you have, and where they all come from. Find tips for beauty brands on Facebook. Observe what not to post from terrible status updates of 5 big brands, and much more.
13 Facebook for Business Marketing Links, 8-5-11
New Pages on the Using Facebook for Business Marketing Blog
We focus on inexpensive and affordable techniques for small business owners and marketers using Facebook for business marketing. We show you how to:
- Create your Facebook business page, by following the steps in Facebook Business Basics
- Add Facebook navigation links, using our Facebook Page Tabs page
- Find ideas for content to post, on the Facebook Status Updates page
- Come up with questions in posts to engage Fans and visitors, on our Facebook Status Questions page
- Learn about Facebook resources, on the Facebook Tools for Business page
- Give you a place to add your Facebook business page link in our free Facebook Business Pages Directory
The blog Using Facebook for Business Marketing and its related directory have no affiliation with the official Facebook website or company.
Subscribe To Using Facebook for Business Marketing
If you are interested in Facebook business marketing, I invite you to sign up to get new posts from Using Facebook for Business Marketing in its RSS feed or to get these posts weekly as you subscribe by email our newsletter.
Reprinted with permission: Web 2.0 For Business Marketing, http://pegcorwin.com/2011/08/facebook-marketing-blog/